YouTube is the biggest video sharing website. It can be really profitable to upload videos on YouTube. Many of the YouTube videographers are able to make enough money only by uploading videos to their channel. They do not have to work in a real job as they make money just by posting videos on their YouTube channel.
Yes You Can Generate Ad Revenue from Youtube Shorts But It will not be as much as you can generate from long videos. With YouTube Partner Program (YPP) you can start monetizing Your Shorts views with Shorts ads revenue sharing.
Youtube shorts are known as short videos on youtube
You do not get ad revenue from Youtube shorts. They can be anything from movie trailers, to skits, to music videos, to animations etc. The videos have to be over a minute and less than 15 minutes long to qualify as “shorts” on Youtube.
The reason why you don’t get ad revenue on youtube shorts is because they are not monetized by default and thus cannot earn you money. If you want to make money off of your videos then you need to add a monetization tag which will allow ads on your video in order for them to generate revenue for you.
You need to be a youtube partner
You need to be a YouTube partner to get ad revenue from your videos. There are three types of partners: The Partner Program is for people who make money from their videos, including those who use YouTube for business. You need to meet at least one of these requirements:
- You have more than 10,000 views on your channel in the past year and 1,000 subscribers or more.
- You have a verified email address linked to an AdSense account.
- You have over 4,000 hours watch time over the last 12 months or 30 days with at least 500 subscribers or more.
You need 4000 hours of watch time in the last 12 months
Youtube is a great platform for artists to get their music out there, but it can be tough to make any money from it. Some artists have tried crowdfunding campaigns, but it can be difficult to reach the goal if you just have a few people donating.
You need to have more than 1000 subscribers
YouTube is a great platform for creating videos, but you won’t make any money from it unless your channel has more than 1000 subscribers. The number of subscribers is the main factor that YouTube considers when deciding if your channel will make money.
If you have less than 1000 subscribers, then YouTube will not offer you monetization options such as ads or paid subscriptions. For example, if you have less than 1000 people watching your videos, then you can’t show advertisements in those videos because there’s no way for advertisers to profit from them.
If you want to earn money from YouTube videos, then it’s best to start building up your subscriber base before uploading anything. You don’t need to have a lot of views in order to be eligible for monetization options just enough so that advertisers can see that there are people who want to see their ads on your channel.
It is easier to earn revenue from youtube shorts
It’s been a long time since I last posted on here. I was busy with my YouTube channel and some other things. But now I’m back and this time I have some new information for you. YouTube shorts are the way forward if you want to make money from your videos. It’s easier to earn revenue from youtube shorts.
It is also easy to get views on these videos as they are short in length and people can easily go through them without getting bored too easily like they do with longer videos which can sometimes take up to 20 minutes or more to complete watching them all the way through at once.
The most recommended way to earn revenue from youtube shorts
This is the standard way of monetizing videos. You can also use other methods such as subscription services, merchandising and sponsorship.
- Ad Revenue: The most recommended way to earn revenue from youtube shorts is by putting ads on your video. This is the standard way of monetizing videos. You can also use other methods such as subscription services, merchandising and sponsorship.
- Subscription Services: The second most popular method for earning money from youtube shorts is through subscriptions services such as Patreon or Twitch Prime. These are membership platforms where viewers have to pay a monthly subscription fee in order to access exclusive content from their favorite creators.
- Merchandise: Another popular way of making money with youtube shorts is merchandise sales, especially if they’re related to specific events like movies or TV shows that have already been released in theaters or on TV networks like Netflix.